Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

A book reads the better which is our own, and has been so long known to us, that we know the topography of its blots, and dog's ears, and can trace the dirt in it to having read it at tea with buttered muffins. ~ Charles Lamb, Last Essays of Elia, 1833


To me Sunday evenings are the best time to chill. A warm bath, deep conditioner, a body-peeling, face pack and all the other girly stuff... candles, a cuddly blanket, pjs and a good read... *sigh*

I feel sooooo relaaaaaxed =)

Happy Sunday ya all!





Snapped by @ Sunday, January 27, 2008
filed under: ,

 

4 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

You deserve it! Growing a baby is hard work; even harder when you have a little one outside who needs your attention, too.

Misty DawnS said...

Ah yes - I LOVE books.

Unknown said...

Donna: I feels sooooo good - although I have to add Luis is easy to please most of the time (besides some little temper tantrums) and the little one inside gifts me a much easier pregnancy than Luis did.

Just a few edemas, those mentioned gorge attacks and... well, the dancing hormones =)

While I was pregnant with Luis I had to stay in bed already.

Unknown said...

Misty: I ♥ books, too... real books. I´m not a huge fan of ebooks and stuff like that =)