Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

Talking about mommy duties - don´t you love cleaning up your kid´s mess in the evening while the (more or less) little one is sleeping quiet and peaceful? This daily routine reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day *grin*


Can´t wait to be the maid for two three four... let´s not forget about Frank and Jersey *ROFLMAO*

Bonus:

Say "Hi!" to the remains of Luis´ breakfast egg. TG he prefers hard-cooked eggs =)


Snapped by @ Sunday, February 10, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Oooo, I don't miss those days. Now when my kids make a mess, I make them clean it up. Or I close the door on the bedrooms. *grin*

Unknown said...

Looking forward to these opportunities... in a few years *sigh*