Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

The Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter for my MacBook Pro - the corpus delicti keeping me away from my usual blogging habits. Just two words: cable break!


If I ever want to recharge the mac´s battery I´ll have to order a new one... for 85.00 EURs (= 123.87 USDs) - that sucks big time =(

Snapped by @ Tuesday, February 12, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I loathe when technology fails me. I turned off my laptop before going into the hospital. When I came back, I found that some glitch had erased my personal profile on the computer.

Damn.

Unknown said...

Ooooh... that SUCKS! Hope everything´s fixed now!