Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

What´s inside the big box???

*BOOM*



Okay, okay... just kidding! - Luis overtook the box after I unpacked the real secret:

YAY! We are proud owners of the Villeroy & Boch Dinnerware "New Wave"!

I fell in love with the series as soon as I saw it - and I told Frank about it when we were on a shopping trip shortly after we met... and yesterday I got this huge surprise box!!!

I´m a happy gal - I´ve got such a mindfull hubby (and the dinnerware I dreamt of *G*)

Thank you soooooo much, love of my life!!!

Snapped by @ Sunday, March 02, 2008
filed under: , , ,

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do love it! I've seen this before and it's very cool and modern! :)

Great choice.

Sword Mama said...

Hey Sanni! I love your dinnerware! I'm doing the project 365 too. :)

Misty DawnS said...

You two and your relationship is so inspiring and beautiful to me!!! I just love you guys so much!!!

Desert Songbird said...

The dinnerware is beautiful, but that little boy in the box is too precious for words.