Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

We finally found a nice flower for our huge floor vase. The magnolia is artificial but it looks like a fresh one. Normally I´m not a fan of artificial flowers, but this one is nice. ;-)



Just in case you´re wondering... yes, we´ve been to IKEA, my favorite (Swedish) furniture store. *LOL* - And yes, the magnolia is not the only new item... it´s always the same thing. I want to buy some tea candles and possibly a new penguin for Jersey *sigh* and I end up having problems to get all the new stuff in the trunk of our car. No matter how huge the trunk is. Next time I should ride by bicycle. :-D






Snapped by @ Wednesday, March 12, 2008