Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

My family - that´s Frank, my beloved hubby and best friend, our little son Luis, the little Hamster 2.0 growing fast inside me and Jersey, the furry diva.

She is a 5 year old chocolate Labrador who mostly behaves like a real diva, except food and/or treats are involved. Jersey loves all kinds of treats but she´d do almost everything for a carrot, especially those violet carrots from the wholefood shop. She doesn´t even care about me taking a really silly picture of her =)




Snapped by @ Sunday, January 13, 2008
filed under:

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Those purple carrots look...um...ahem...a bit obscene. Funny how Jersey likes carrots. My friend's Sheltie loves carrots, too.

Unknown said...

*OOOOPS* I didn´t... realize... before you mentioned. *LOL* Honestly.