Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

Today´s photo was taken at about 4:30 in the morning.
I couldn´t sleep - and while I was roaming through our home (strictly NOT heeding the fridge) I found Luis sleeping in this position.
My inner mommy soul told me: "This is far too cute to miss" - and so I took a picture without flash, just to make sure Luis won´t be awaken by his stupid mom, snapping some pictures of himearly in the morning =)






Snapped by @ Monday, January 14, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

He is sooooooo cute, Sanni. I love when little kids sleep like this; it makes me wanna kiss them all over their faces.

Unknown said...

Me, too. I could watch sleeping kids for hours...