Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

It was a dark, stormy and rainy day in my part of the world - no one wanted to leave the house, even the furry diva Jersey only went out for two short walks. I´ve had a dentist appointment today for a so called "pregnancy prophylaxis", including a professional tooth-cleaning with periodontosis prophylaxis and scaling. Now, back home - we think it´s the perfect evening for DVDs and sweatpants, lots of blankets and candles =)




Snapped by @ Tuesday, January 15, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I love candles, especially on cold nights. I like how you have this one arranged.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Donna! I saw a similar decoration in a (far too expensive) shop and thought I might try to come up with something myself.