Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

Inspired by this Photojojo story and my friend Desert Songbird´s Project 365 I have decided to join and post picture a day, taken on that day, from January 1, 2008 to December 31, 2008.

So, with no further ado, here's photo #1:

Today´s picture shows our son Luis playing his favorite game "Where is Luis?" - "Oooooh... there he is!" followed by a hug and a kiss and countless repeats of hiding under the blanket.


Snapped by @ Tuesday, January 01, 2008
filed under: , ,

 

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Sanni, he grows cuter by the day. And his hair looks a bit strawberry blond. Let's not even talk about those atrociously long eyelashes.

Watch out for that one!

Desert Songbird said...

Oh, and I'm happy I could inspire you! Your project this year will be wonderful with a new baby to document and Luis's new "big brotherhood."

Unknown said...

Thanks again for inspiring me, girlfriend!

His haircolor seems to be changing on a daily basis. We even found three black strands a few days ago =)