Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥


My grandma used to say:"A tea-celebration can cure everything..." - whenever she felt bad, having a sore throat, bellyache or was in need of break she took time to boil a teapot full of delicious tea. She digged out her tea set made of fragile china, sipped the hot tea and relaxed.

Granny and I have a lot in common. I don´t own a fragile tea set - my teapot is made of glass, I use a tea glas and my tea tube... but whenever I have a kind of bad day I´m having a tea celebration to calm down and relax, like granny Anni did.

Snapped by @ Saturday, January 19, 2008
filed under: , ,

 

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I have a friend who swears that a cup of peppermint tea will cure whatever ails you (headache, stomach ache, etc.). I took her advice, and I drink a cup of peppermint tea whenever I'm dragging a bit. Perks me right up.

Anonymous said...

We drink lots of good 'ole Southern "sweet tea" around here. :)

Unknown said...

Donna: Teabag or fresh leaves? I love peppermint tea made of fresh leaves, while I can´t stand that instant tea. It´s like carrots. I´ve had enough for 2 lifetimes =)

Tisha: Oh, sweet tea... I love it! No matter when!