Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

We´ve been out for some shopping fun today. One store had a specail offer: soap bubble tubes - a trip down memory lane... Oh, the lovely childhood memories...

soap bubbles



I´ve had so much fun to make soap bubbles, watch those shiny bubbles and see them *poof* burst when I was a little one. I still enjoy this procedure, but I´ve had lots more fun watching Luis discovering soap bubbles =)


Snapped by @ Tuesday, January 22, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

My kids still love blowing bubbles. So do their mom and dad!

Unknown said...

Donna: We also ♥ blowing bubbles - and Luis little surprised face when the bubbles burst. *grin*