Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

My parents visited us today. It´s been a while since we saw each other (about 2 weeks) and I missed them badly. I was slaphappy to see them today ♥

Please let me introduce my mommy (Miss Elli) and my daddy (Papili):

The picture was taken from the upper floor. I apologize it´s a bit grainy by reason of zooming and frozen fingers. We´ve been out for a walk just minutes ago. It´s still stormy. Miss Elli´s hairdo is a subtle hint, while Papili´s hairdo doesn´t care about the weather anymore *wink*

Bonus (brought to you by pregnancy hormones, what else *grin*): We´ve had some home-made "Topfen-Strudel" with our coffee - that´s strudel filled with vanilla flavored fromage frais, plus vanilla sauce and cherry sauce. Yum...




Snapped by @ Friday, January 25, 2008
filed under: , , ,

 

6 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Your parents must be thrilled about Hamster v. 2.0 - teehee! Joy, joy!

On, and you're killing me with the strudel. Next time, a warning please?!

Misty DawnS said...

I'm so happy you got to visit with your parents!

That strudel looks unbelievably yummy!

Unknown said...

Donna: They are. We´ve told them in Spain and took a picture of their faces while telling them. *Sur-pr-i-hi-se* - they never expect to become grandparents before we informed them about Luis... and they still can´t believe we´ve done it again... uhm... you know what I mean *grin*

Unknown said...

Misty: Thank you - I don´t want to compliment myself, but... well, it tasted fantastic. No leftovers *g*

Anonymous said...

Beautifully lovely parents and dessert looks scrumptious!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Tisha: Thank you! I ♥ them to pieces :) - an that strudel wasn´t too bad, either *g*