Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

One thing I dislike about pregnancy is that those hormones bring my sweet tooth on. I could gorge over-sweet stuff the whole day.

In other words: The doc told us we have a 75% for a baby-girl.

I tell you we have a 90% chance for another long-run diet after that little one will be born.
Until then I´ll indulge myself with Italian Tartufi, Trufas Claire de Lune and Lacasa Trufa chocolate from Spain... and the Ghirardelli squares I ordered today. Ugly, huh?




Snapped by @ Thursday, January 24, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved potato chips and lemonade. When I was pregnant with my son, I craved steaks two or three times per week.

Oddly enough, my craving for chocolate and sweets went down in both cases. Imagine that.

Unknown said...

Donna: Oooooh... potatoe chips! I want some... and steak... and... everything. *grin*
I´m sure there´ll be a chips-and-dips picture up some day.

Pregnacy seems to be "carving for everything" in my case. Well, okay, everything eatable.