Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

Normally I´m a "lenses girl" - I haven´t had glasses, apart from my sunglasses collection, for *uhm* ages, but I decided to give these glasses a try:


Oh boy, that´s a change - however, I´m sure my eyes will get used to glasses again. Actually everything looks a bit "strange" during the first minutes I wear my new glasses, a problem I´ve never had with my lenses.... but a bit routine and the glasses and I will get along with each other. =)




Snapped by @ Thursday, February 28, 2008
filed under:

 

1 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I got a new pair of glasses last summer that I can wear when I'm not wearing my contacts - they are the first pair of glasses in a long, long time that correct my vision nearly as good as my contacts. In fact, sometimes I wear them just because.