Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

Happy leap day!
Although it´s called "Project 365" I decided to post on this additional day instead of taking a day off. ;)


That´s a small part of our spice garden: lemon balm, oregano, thyme, basil, marjoram and bear garlic. The herbs are hanging on the back of our patio... like many other fresh herbs, flowers and plants. We´ll have to stow away all plants and decoration in a few minutes. There´s a gale warning for Germany... normally I´m not chicken-hearted - but I can remember the mess "Kyrill" caused last year. So I convinced Frank to take the stuff down for the upcoming low-pressure system "Emma"...

Snapped by @ Friday, February 29, 2008
filed under:

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Oooo, I hope you don't get blown away!

Smalltown RN said...

ooooooooo I lvoe the herbs....I can hardly wait to get mine going in the garden...I love your glasses...I just started wearing glasses....