Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

Okay... that stinks...



That´s my actual weight in kilos (67,0kg = 147.4lb) - normally it´s not to bad for a gal who´s pregnant in week 24+5...

Some people may think I´m nuts - and I don´t want to upset anybody...
For those who don´t know it yet: Yes, I got "a divisive issue" when it comes to food/weight. It might be a kind of eating disorder.

My scale showed 54,3kg (119.46lb) before little Hamster 2.0 moved in. I have gained 12,7kg (27.94lb) so far.*sigh*

Looks like I´m in need of a piece of "frustration chocolate" ;-)

Snapped by @ Tuesday, March 04, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I hope none of that is excessive fluid, dear heart. Maybe she's just a good sized baby, huh?

Anonymous said...

I will not even go there...just suffice it to say that I overindulged at Thanksgiving and Christmas and I will pay for it after this baby is born by working my butt off, hopefully LITERALLY! :)