Sit back and relax - you´ll be directed to our new home in a few seconds!


Please show me some love by updating your bookmarks, links and feedreader. Thank you! ♥

[You´ll find my Wordless Wednesday entry on Coffee2go | My main blog]


Back from the monthly gyn´s appointment!
Our little girl was not sleeping during this "photosession". She greeted her grandma Elli and me. :)

We´re in week 24+6 today... and the little girl isn´t so little anymore. She´s amazing 32 cm (1.05ft) tall and weighs 800g (1.76 lb)... oh, and she decided to take seat last week. Hamster 2.0 sits in my belly like Little Buddah. *g*

***

Other great news:
Frank wasn´t able to join our photosession today... he had to attend to a court hearing that has been very important for us. WE WON!!! I´d do back-flips if that were still possible, but I don´t want to shake Hamster 2.0... so I prefer to sit here and cry my eyes out... lucky tears... d*mn pregnancy hormones =D

Snapped by @ Wednesday, March 05, 2008
filed under: ,

 

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Yay for Hamster, and yay for the court win. Did this have to do with your car accident?

Sword Mama said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! A little girl - aww! :) That is great to win the court hearing too. :)